Our Corflute Corrugated Plastic Signs are the most popular form of Temporary Signage.
3 or 5mm Available
Print Single or Double Sided
Our high-quality Corflute® corrugated plastic product is manufactured in Australia by Corex and printed using high-resolution, full digital color directly onto the material using our top-of-the-line UV flatbed printers. This ensures that you receive the best quality available for your signs.
Although corrugated plastic signs are generally viewed as temporary, the extra UV inhibitors in our Corflute® material provide a 30% longer lifespan than imported products. As a result, your real estate signs and promotional signs will continue to look great for an extended period of time.
If you desire a 100% Australian made product with the highest quality, you have come to the right place!
- Our Corflute® Signs are the genuine Corflute® corrugated plastic product made in Australia by Corex.
- Printed in high resolution full digital colour directly to the Corflute® on our high-quality UV flatbed printers to provide the best quality available.
- Corrugated plastic signs are generally regarded as temporary, but the extra UV inhibitors in Corflute® can give you a 30% longer lifespan than imported products.
- Get a 100% Australian-made product and the best quality.
- Superfast 24-hour production!
- Enter your quantity into our pricing calculator for an instant price!
- Available in 3mm or 5mm thickness.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty with extra UV inhibitors to provide an extra 30% lifespan over imported products.
- Clear eyelets are included for a better-looking sign.
- Custom cutting is available at no extra charge - cut to convex geometric shapes, including circles, triangles, and hexagons.
- Rounded corners are available if needed.
- Minimum size is 150mm x 150mm, and the maximum size is 2400mm x 1200mm (larger sizes available in multiple panels).
- Completely recyclable
- Specific flute direction can be provided upon request. Otherwise, the direction will be decided according to the best yield.
Will your order be ready to dispatch in 24 hours? There is a strong possibility as over 95% of our products are manufactured and ready for dispatch in 24 hours.
How do you find out how long your order will take to produce?
The production time will vary depending on the size of the order (as it does take a bit longer to manufacture larger quantities).
What do you need to do before we send the order to production?
Once the artwork has been prepared (either by you or our design team) you will be emailed an artwork proof. We need you to approve the artwork proof before we can send the order to production. This applies to all orders - whether they are new or repeat orders - and ensures that the correct artwork will be printed.
When will your order be ready to dispatch?
All of our quoted production times are based on the artwork proof being approved.
Here is how it works:
Day 0: This is the day you approve the artwork proof by email prior to 6:00pm Sydney time. If this happens after 3:00pm Sydney time, Day 0 will be the following working day.
Day 1: Your order is sent to production. 24 hour production orders will be ready for dispatch or pickup from 2pm.
Day 2: 48 hour production orders will be ready for dispatch or pickup from 2pm.….. and so on for longer production times.
For example:If you place an order with print ready artwork on a Monday and sign off your artwork proof anytime between 8:30am and 3:00pm Sydney time on Monday - Monday becomes Day 0. Your order will enter production the following morning on Tuesday which is Day 1 of production. 24 hour production orders will be completed at 2pm on Tuesday.
*NOTE: All production times stated exclude delivery time and are based on normal business days of Monday to Friday and do not include Saturday, Sunday or NSW public holidays.If you have any questions at all about our turnaround times please call us on 02 4822 1222.